Saturday, September 22, 2007

Soccer: Game 2

This afternoon the boys had their second soccer match of the season. Trey had a baseball game at 9:30 AM, so after that wrapped up, we rushed over to the field and made it with just minutes to spare. I am sure I made the coach nervous since I had 3 of the 9 players that showed up for the game! The lack of other kids made for lots of playing time. Sounded like good news to Matt, Josh and Trey. The match is set to begin and the boys have their game faces on. Go Generals!Matt can't wait to play forward, his favorite position by far!
During the second quarter, Josh was goalie and Matt helped him out by playing defender. What teamwork!
Trey sprints up the field. The kid's got speed!
Josh breaks away.... And scores! Generals-4, Orange Team-2 Deciding one goal was not enough he made a repeat performance! Way to go Josh! Generals-5, Orange Team-2.What a great kick Matt!

Excellent win boys. Can't wait until next week when you can show all your skills to Grandpa and Grandma Jackson, Rosie and Grandma Nance!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How fun to have your kids involved with sports. I can't wait for those experiences. I always wonder though what kind of mom I will be when it's my own kids doing the competing. Time will tell.