Monday, September 17, 2007

My Day In Pictures....

A new day.... dark and early, breakfast for all
jackets, lunches and backpacks, check. 7:30 AM chorus begins. Tub Time!
Monday Morning laundry catch up, Time to start a new load! Lunch with the boys.Trey and Max. Kaitlyn and Brynn are fans of the spaghetti! Girl time at the park. Whee! Nap time for girls- bike time for me. Lost- Kaitlyn's Popsicle. Found- melted on carpet.Homework time again...The Dreaded List! Van battery died. I took too long getting loaded up and the boy's video watching did it in! Thank heavens for nice neighbors! Getting a bit of extra help from the kids while putting away the groceries. Oops! At least four survived.
Dinner. When Rich is on call- I don't cook. Good night and sleep tight!

5 comments:

Sally said...

I love this idea! We should do one of these for a Tuesday's Tell All. I think it was so fun to see all the photos of your very eventful day! Good thinking!

Marcie said...

I agree! It was fun to see it all documented. It also made me very tired. What a lot of work you do every day!

lacey said...

Hey, I love the 5 buck deal myself. I think you run circles around most people. Why do YOU need to excerise? Oh the guilt I feel now-

Sue said...

I love reading your blog! You always make me laugh. I love your attitude and outlook.

Tiffany said...

I'm with Marcie - this made me tired and my heart dropped when I saw the eggs on the floor! You're amazing -- I call you the energizer bunny!