Wednesday, September 19, 2007

¡Gran alimento, pero la compañía aún mejor!

Alright, so I'm not really fluent in Spanish (I give full credit to Freetranslation.com) but we did have a fabulous time eating at little authentic Mexican restaurant this past Saturday. I had been wanting to try it since we moved here last July, and Rich thought it would be the perfect way to celebrate one of his last free weekend for awhile. Mi familia hermosa de lttle. I laughed so hard at the cut out woman just over Rich's shoulder. It looks like we had a scantily clad waitress serving us!
Mi chica valiente pequeña. No wonder she's a spunky child. She LOVES salsa. Kaitlyn opts for plain chips. My dad has taught the boys the art of eating chips. Salt and then eat! ¡Sobrecarga salada! This face must be from all the excess sodium intake!Chicken fingers and fries on the menu= a happy Matt! Brynn has more skills with the fork than her three older brothers!
Adiós!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I love all the documenting. Rich obviously is a better sport than Jim at the picture taking thing.

Tiffany said...

Matt and I are soul mates with the salt -- you too. Can't eat chips without the salt. It's pointless!