Saturday, September 8, 2007

Growing up fast!

After watching the girls, I know that children learn by example. They are slowly but surely turning into me. I hope they pick up only my good habits! I thought I'd document through photos what they have learned at the ripe old age of 17 and 1/2 months.

This is how we put the soap in and then close the little door. Kaitlyn is my best dishwasher helper.
We love to play the piano and are practicing our duet. Mommy loves that we can open the keyboard lid and climb on the bench all by ourselves. Lovely music all day long!

We have to wash off our hand prints off the windows and glass door every day! Windex is great stuff. Brynn mastered typing on the keyboard long ago, but recent discovered how to use the mouse. What a technologically advanced baby!

Feeding and loving babies is what we do around here all day long (and occasionally all night too!).
We push our stroller and baby around and around just like Mom.

We even use our stroller to walk to the pool. We load the stroller up with all our gear, hang the swim toy bag over the handle and we're ready for an afternoon of fun! I love to wear my bracelet, carry my purse and gab on the phone. I am a skilled at multi-tasking!

Mom has taught us to enjoy the finer cuisine in life, like Fruity Pebbles. Delicious!


We are really good at using a grocery cart since we go shopping at Wal-mart at least three times a week!

This is how Mommy puts on her mascara. Love the cat eye look. And who mascara could double as hair dye.
Reading a good book before bed. Sometimes it's the only free moment to sneak in a few extra pages!
And we spend LOTS of time in the van, though we have the most fun when we escape the confines of our car seats and explore the elusive front seats! So many fun buttons to push!

I love you Kaitlyn and Brynn!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute! What is it about the front seats of the car that is so attractive to kids? Oh, and I am very familiar with the mascara look. Loie has her own that I tell her only I get to put on her, but she sneaks it every now and then and it's lovely.

Marcie said...

Loved seeing the girls day to day business. What sweethearts!