Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Chocoholic!

Brynn came over to say hello to me this afternoon while Josh and I were watching a Wicked song on Youtube.com and this what she looked like! It seems like I need to be keeping better tabs on her. The first thing that went through my mind was, someone found the Halloween candy! Yes, the girls discovered long ago our large fake spell book that has hidden sweets and even with a witch sitting on top their quick little hands can grab the good stuff.When I went in search of the bigger mess, I discovered it was really pudding that she had gotten out of the cupboard, opened with her teeth and gobbled up in the front room. For better or worse, she ate it all on top of a bedspread I had just washed and was drying in the room. Oh well, it's easier to wash up than the carpet. Brynn you're a nut!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

What a cutie!
That fall line at Gymboree was dangerous. I can't imagine buying two of everything...she sure does look cute...even covered with pudding.

jamie said...

what a cutie. I have to be better at capturing those "dirty" moments. I usually cry out in anguish and then quickly clean up. It's my understanding that it's just the beginning for me, I better start seeing the humor in it. :)

Sue said...

She's a true girl! You can tell how much she loves her chocolate! Oh, she's in such a cute shirt, I don't do so well when my kids get into chocolate when their wearing their cute clothes. It's the nightmare stain for me. The bedspread AAAAHH! You are right about it being better then the carpet, but I still wouldn't have been too happy about the find.

Heather Woolley said...

Soo cute. What a smile! I think I would have been a bit frustrated had it happened to me, but with a smile like that, how could you be? Cheryl, you are so great to stop and capture those moments on camera.

Stephanie said...

A girl after my own heart!