Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lots of Little Friends

I had already made the boy's beds this morning and went back into their room to put away some laundry when I glanced at Josh's bed. What I saw made me laugh. When I make the bed or simply straighten out the bedspread after Josh has done it himself, I toss his ever growing pile of stuffed animal in a large heap and call it good.

I hadn't seen him go back in the room and tidy up the crew. I loved that husky was giving the bulldog a piggy back ride, that all the little puppies were in a neat row in the dog bed and that the three headed dragon was keeping watch over them all. The whole thing just made me smile. I see why Josh is always the first in bed and to fall asleep. He's got so many sweet friends to cuddle with.

1 comment:

Heather Woolley said...

Oh, that is too cute! Josh you are an angel.