Thursday, October 25, 2007

Braves T-ball 2007

When the boys played t-ball this summer, I always noticed Tyler's mom sitting on the front row video taping each game. I thought I took a lot of pictures, but she had me beat. Once I apologized for cheering so loudly next to her, but she smiled and said it was no problem she edited out the sound.

I never thought about it again and then a few weeks ago at one of the boys last fall t-ball game Tyler's mom gave Rich a CD. It said Braves 2007 on it. We got it home and popped it in the computer. Amazed would be a huge understatement. She hadn't been only video tapping her son, but every child on the team. She then complied it all into a beautifully made highlight film with a section for each child. I was shocked and touched by her generosity to all the players and their families. These memories are priceless.

I couldn't figure out how to down load a DVD onto my hard drive, so instead I filmed the computer screen with my digital camera and then uploaded the video on YouTube.com. It isn't perfect, but I wanted to share these wonderful baseball bits with everyone.

Here is Matt's highlight film.

2 comments:

Heather Woolley said...

That is awesome! I loved watching Matt play. It's so cute to see him cheering. Absolutly adorable. What a great gift! That is something you can cherish forever.

Sue said...

What a thoughtful person! She would be a lifesavor for me since I always seem to forget my camera.