Thursday, October 25, 2007

Flowers and Weeds and Mud, Oh My!

Matt's bouquet he collects for me each day has seemed to be growing in size. The rain has helped him in this endeavor and now when he tugs he gets the WHOLE weed; plants, roots and dirt. Or I should say mud. We got 6 inches of rain (yes, that's no typo) in one day, so everything here is very, very wet. And very, very muddy. The grass, the shoes, the flowers, my kids and my van. Thank heavens for vacuums. I think I'll take a Wal-mart sack along with me to pick up tomorrow just in case.

The funniest part was when Matt got close to the van a little girl saw him and his new armful of green and shouted, "He's the kid that picks the grass everyday." No, not grass. Weeds. For me. And I love every one.

7 comments:

Heather Woolley said...

So cute. What a thoughtfull little boy. You are one lucky mom.

Joe and Amy said...

That's so sweet! He is a thoughtful boy, and I am sure you deserve every bit of thoughtfulness you get. :)

Joe and Amy said...

Oh and it's late, but not that late here in California. :)

Marcie said...

So great! I love how sewwt he looks standing there.

Sue said...

What a sweet little boy!

Sally said...

I see a little ladies man in your future!

Shelly said...

That is so sweet. I love it!! What a cute boy.