Saturday, July 7, 2007

Success: Part 2

I was so excited to write about Brynn's big accomplishment and new skill!
Yesterday after Kaitlyn had opened the door to the basement a thousand times and I had closed it a thousand times, I went down stairs and told the girls to come down. Brynn looked wearily from the top and gave out a cry letting me know she wasn't pleased I was at the bottom and hadn't taken her down along with me. I looked up and told her to turn around and before I knew it, she was on her tummy, legs moving quickly and went down step by step and arrived at the bottom with a big grin and giggle. What a sweetie! Good job Brynn.
By the end of the day they were coming and going up and down, down and up and had a trail of various colored pencils, balls and toys leading from the computer room, through the kitchen, down the stairs and into the basement. I guess they discovered how much fun exploring can be!

1 comment:

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

Hey Cheryl!
That must be such a relief to have them adept at the stairs!
We miss you guys- you need to come up to the pool before summer is over
Melissa