Monday, July 23, 2007

Don't forget me!

I had to make a quick report on Kaitlyn. I didn't want her to think she was being left out after the last post.

As you can see, she's a big girl too since she's been reading Harry Potter and loving it. Just kidding. She was interested in the book though.

I had set the book up this morning next to the couch so I could get a photo of it for the blog. She thought it looked like a game I had set up to play together. The game was called, Knock Over the Book (original I know). She had a little mischievous smile when I'd set it up and before I could snap a photo, she'd get her arm out and knock it down. After ten tries and one decent photo I finally just gave her the book and you can tell by her face she considered this as her signal that she was victorious in the battle of the book.

She also has a new trick. One I love a million times more than Brynn's. When I ask her if I can change her diaper, she will (most of the time) lay right down for me. What a sweetie!

Also, today I asked her to go get the diaper that was over by the front door since I was in the middle changing Brynn's and to my surprise she ran over picked it up and brought it right to me. What a helpful little girl.

Her black eye and cut is healing nicely and I don't think there will be any scar. I was really worried for the first two days, but it's now almost gone.

That's our little Kaitlyn; busy, sweet, loud, full of life and lots of fun!

No comments: