Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chomper aka Kaitlyn

Don't let these pretty baby blues and dimples fool you. Behind that sweet smile are some seriously ferocious teeth! Don't believe me, just ask Brynn, or check out her leg for the proof. Yes, those are teeth marks and if you look closely you can see that there is not one, but two sets of imprints.

I don't know what it is with twins and biting, but both Josh and Matt and now Kaitlyn have suffered from "attack from the killer canines" for a short time. The crazy part is that they only ever bit their womb mate (humor me please). With the boys I had to resort to the bar of soap, which to my dismay they didn't seem to mind.

But don't pity Brynn too much. She usually starts the incident thinking it's all a big game to steal what Kaitlyn is playing with and she's learn to defend herself from the fangs with a quick whack to the head. What a thoughtful gesture. I think the "kill it with kindness" is a better approach, but I'm not 15 months old either.

What's next? I hate to even ask!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Well at least they only bite each other, it's much worse when the marks are left on someone elses child.