Friday, July 20, 2007

Let The Countdown Begin!

When I think about it, my heart starts to race, my stomach drops and I get all excited. No, I'm not talking about my last ride on the drop zone at King's Island, I'm thinking about how in less than NINE HOURS I will be heading out to our Wal-mart Supercenter to purchase HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!


Can you believe it? It's almost here. I called my family to see what there plans were tonight. My brother Kurt was worried that if they wait until 2:30 AM to go (when Rhett will need to be picked up from his 2 1/2 week long choir trip) the book will be sold out. My Dad said only 12 million copies won't go that far. I told him especially since they are going to buy 3 just for them. They are as excited as me. I love it!


I will stay off the Internet and avoid anyone talking about the book until I read the last word. I can't wait, and luckily I don't have to for much longer. I finished both 5 & 6 this week and have so many ideas and wonder HOW WILL IT ALL END? Here are a few of my ideas:


Harry will defeat/kill Voldemort and live

Draco Malfoy will turn good in the end

Snape is 100% evil

Dumbledore is truly dead

I pray Ron or Hermione don't die

Will Percy will somehow help Voldemort?

Will Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione find love together?

Will Petunia play a bigger role?

Will Dobby aid Harry again?

Will there be a double wedding (Bill and Fleur/ Lupin and Tonks)?

Will Aberforth, Dumbledore's brother, be a part of the story?

Will a Horcrux be found in Hogwarts?

Will Kreacher help the Dark Lord or Harry?

Is R.A.B Sirius's brother Regulus Black?



Only time will tell. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Mine is being delivered tomorrow morning. I loved to read your predictions- you are far more fluent in Harry Pottereese. Can't wait to see how correct you are...hoping you are not right about Dumbledore....