Monday, July 30, 2007

Good TV

Anyone who knows me is well aware the I enjoy a good bit of celebrity gossip. My friend Kristi will call me up with good dish hoping she can be the first one to tell me. She has given me some great information over the years. Even last week she called me and broke the news of Lindsay Lohan's second DUI arrest. I was impressed.

Well, since I do not watch TV there are times I miss shows I would have found fascinating. My friends Jonni, Tiffany and I were at the pool together with the kiddos when Jonni started telling us about a show that aired on NBC a week ago about Victoria Beckham and her move to LA. We were dying of laughter as she recounted different situations that were seen on the program. I was sad I hadn't watched. It would have been great stuff to watch while I rode the exercise bike. Then she told me the good news. You could watch segments of it on NBC.com.

So last night while Rich was on call for the third night in a row, I pulled it up online. It was laugh out loud funny. Anyone who takes along their hairdresser and make up artist with them to the DMV to get primped before they take their license photo, strikes a catwalk like pose for the picture, then asks for a retake because her hair looked a bit flat, is totally out of touch with reality, but makes for some great viewing.

Pull it up, sit back and have a seriously good time.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Ok- so I actually watched it when it originally aired and loved every second of it! It was too funny but I ended liking her more than expected. Can you even imagine her life?

Marcie said...

I like her too, she really is too cute.

Cheryl said...

I have to agree with both of you.

At first you think who is this lady that doesn't smile or eat? Then I watched.

She really does love her husband and children and she's funny too. Somethings are over the top, her lifestyle is crazy and I can't imagine being followed everywhere, but I ended it thinking she would be a fun friend. She was silly at times and I loved her looks when she was with all the insane Beverly Hills socialite women. I couldn't have gotten out of there fast enough.

Anyway, it was great TV.