Saturday, July 7, 2007

Blogging: The Mind Set

So we were in the van tonight doing a quick drive-thru run so we could go to the UK Arboretum and have a little picnic before dark. (It makes me sound like such a domesticated mother since the food was all from Taco Bell and McDonald's!). When we got done ordering I told Rich that this would be a great idea for the blog. I could list how I could feed a family of seven for under $10.00. What a deal! I could list all the items we bought and why fast food is my favorite kind of dinner. It's fast, cheap, the kids actually eat it and there is no clean up (unless you actually eat the food in the van, then a good vacuum out may be necessary every week if you're lucky). Rich then told me he could make a better argument about why our family shouldn't eat fast food at least once a day (it's sad, yet true). I told him I could make a list about our differences. For instance I like fast food, he doesn't, I like sugar, he doesn't, I like salt, he doesn't, I like to spend money, he doesn't. He just rolled his eyes at me and said he couldn't believe our lives could be narrowed down to what could be listed on a post. I guess blogging can be addictive! But he still loves me anyway!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh, everything can be blogged about...if only there was time. I guess it all comes back the old saying that "opposites atrract".

Tiffany said...

oh cheryl this is too funny, i couldn't stop laughing!