Saturday, July 7, 2007

Lucky Number Seven

Here's to all who waited until 7/7/07 to do something big, special or memorable. Seven is a lucky number so best wishes to all on this unique and different day.

Not that most of us have out choosing when our children will arrive into this world, but I think this would be a great day for your child's birthday. They might actually remember when it is before age 6.

But beware if you get married today because you have no excuse to ever forget your anniversary if it was on 7/7/07.

In my lifetime I have lived through 7/7/77, 8/8/88, 9/9/99, 1/1/01, 2/2/02, 3/3/03 , 4/4/04, 5/5/05 and 6/6/06 and have no memories of any of those other cool number days. Trying not to break the trend, I have nothing even scheduled for today. I guess that shows how much believe in fate or luck. We will just have a quiet and non-eventful day here in Lexington.

Happy 7's to all!

No comments: