Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: I've Never



I've Never...

Been hang gliding

Played hockey or rugby

Driven across the country

gambled (except for betting $2.00 on one horse race at Keeneland and one at Churchill Downs)

Seen Mount Rushmore

Been to the 4 Corners

Had a ride on a helicopter

Been up on a hot air balloon

had a root canal

had braces

spent Christmas outside of Utah

had a gym membership

gone more than a week without talking to my parents (phone or e-mail)

won a sweepstakes or drawing

missed an airplane flight (not counting connections) or had a flight completely canceled

had a dog (nor ever will)

had a tattoo

smoked a cigarette

tasted alcohol

ran a marathon

had a piercing besides my one hole in each ear

got a speeding ticket

had a c-section

been arrested

hiked to the top of a huge mountain

been to a professional football game

purchased a lottery ticket

worn fur

eaten at PF Changs

beaten my dad at ping pong

learned how to surf

cooked duck or lamb

killed an animal while driving my car

rode on a camel or mechanical bull

gotten up water skiing on one ski

had a professional massage

taken ballet

read the entire Bible

learned how to do a flip turn swimming

been to Canada

lived outside the USA

10 comments:

Sally said...

Really, no speeding ticket? Impressive!
Seriously, if I lived closer to you I would pick you up tomorrow and take you for a massage and out to lunch at PF Changs! Both are a must for you ASAP!

So fun to read!

Laura F said...

Great list - I may steal a couple or modify them slightly... there are things I have never beaten my dad at, too, for example. :-)

Laura F said...

Okay, upon read the list again I take issue with the one about killing an animal while driving your car... I remember driving with you in your Tracker and hitting a squirrel or something on the road going out to the oak crest... do you remember that? I can't remember where we were going, but I totally remember this!

Cheryl said...

Laura,

I seriously do not remember that! Maybe I blocked it out. I clearly remember my dad running over a poor squirrel in some canyon. We hit it on the way up, and when we saw it again dead on the way down, the tears started flowing again. I also have been in a car when a bird dove into my mom's path and know she hit a dog once, but it didn't die (at least then) and Jeff's car was hit by a deer too. Anyway, I really can't remember that. Hope I didn't kill it!

kara jayne said...

Good list. You all are so creative. It's good for me because now I have a few things for my list that I wouldn't have thought of! I'm impressed with your list.

Marcie said...

Wow! I am surprised by some of yours...although, many of them I could also list.

P.F. Changs? You MUST meet me at one (take your pick in Utah) when you come out next.

I've been to Canada multiple times and have only ever been impressed by the fact that SO many people live there and yet...we never hear about them. I think it is a very underachieving country per capita....You don't have any Canadian friends, I hope :)

Aly said...

Cheryl,

I am happy to admit, that I, too, have never had a speeding ticket! I loved your list. I think I'll have to make one for myself, just because I've never thought about it, and it seems fun! Aly

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Cheryl, your blog is darling. With your drive and ambition, that list won't be around for long.:) The boys are all so handsome, and the girls have gotten so big and are beautiful. Happy late birthday, it sounded like a good one. Are you related to a Beardall family here in Denver? I'm so glad to have joined the blog world. It is such a fun way to keep in touch with everyone.

Joe and Amy said...

I loved your list Cheryl. I still need to put mine together. When I received the email last week, I couldnt' stop thinking about all the things I've never done, it was hilarious. I think I even went to bed with it on my mind. It was funny!

Sue said...

How did you come up with all of these? I was struggling so badly to come up with anything.

I'm with Marcie you must eat at PF Changs. I'll meet you guys there. My kids better say that they have never went a week without communicating with me in some way or another. That's impressive! I was also impressed by the fact that you have spent all your Christmas's in Utah. When I saw your Christmas post about traveling here I was dying about how much work it must take to get everyone and everything on a plane. However, there is no better place then Utah to spend Christmas.