Thursday, February 28, 2008

Snow Day #6

Just in case you were counting.... Yesterday we had ANOTHER SNOW DAY. I am praying for an early spring! I swear this city has GOT to get a grip on driving in snow. It never is as bad as they think it will be. The boys will be in school until May 30 and they started back on August 13. That is one mighty long school year.Josh proudly shows off his project of the day- a snow ball that is bigger than a basketball. Nice work!
I love having kids around especially when they have such great fashion choices (slip around the shoulders and sports bra slung across the chest) and are willing to help make dinner.
And I'm thankful for neighbors who are willing to share their cute little furry friends with my kids. Josh needs a puppy fix now and then!

No comments: