Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: One week/ One Person

Topic question: Got a case of the January blues and am aching to go somewhere...anywhere! One week, one person, no limits!

This one is easy. I don't vacation often. No time. No money. No baby sitter. But no problem. Someday.

Me
Rich
(My camera)
A cruise ship- where I don't have to cook, clean, run errands or think about homework!
Someplace warm- the snow came back today and I'm already missing my t-shirts and flip flops.
Someplace I've never been- I love checking off new places. (Just ask Rich and he'll tell you about Mystic, Connecticut.)
Somewhere that has fabulous snorkeling or diving- (though it's been a while)
Where I can visit amazing musuems and see priceless works of art.
Where I can explore ancient ruins, be inspired by beautiful archtecture and landscapes and stand in awe when touring famous sights and landmarks.
Where I can buy incredible souvenirs for the kids (and me too).
And that it be the start of a yearly tradition. (One can dream!)

Followed by a week long trip to Disneyland with the kids (and any extended family that wanted to tag along with us!).

Love it!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds perfect, can we join you? Clark and I have yet to be on a cruise. Let us know when you're ready to start the tradition.:)

Sally said...

Can we come on your cruise with you? I have never been on one but really like the idea of no cooking, no work, just relaxing! We would also be in for Disney as well!!

Tiffany said...

We want to tag along too! And High school Musical has found it's way into our house too. Keenan can't get enough of "You can bet on it" -- he jumps over the furniture, off the stairs, anything to make him feel like he's dancing like Troy Bolton (I have to turn so he doesn't see me laughing because it's so cute). And Loie tells me, "Mom, that guhl on High School Moosical says, "I got to go my own way.'" I couldn't believe she would remember that!

Marcie said...

Someday....

Stephanie said...

Let me know when you are going to Disneyland... and we are in!!

Sue said...

I'm with you 100%! We cruised last year and I swear it's the only true vacation. I'm like you where I would love to follow my vacation up with a Disneyland trip with my kids after missing them, yet enjoying time for Ryan and me.

Holly said...

Cruises are the BEST!

Barney Family said...

I know how you feel! It is cold here today(low of -5), I am sick of the white stuff! We can dream and maube it will get us through January!

Kellie