Monday, January 21, 2008

Oops!

Started with this:
Accidentally tossed in this:
Equaled this:Maybe I can convince them to wear it on Valentine's Day. Doubt it!
Thankfully I was washing a maroon dress and pink baby blanket on gentle when the two hitch hiking items (white t-shirt and heart) snuck in the load, narrowly missing a possible major laundry disaster! I think I'll hide the heart so we don't have a repeat performance anytime soon! Luckily this one ended up much better than the time I washed Rich's temple recommend or his Palm Pilot!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I have done this a few times, and it is just irritating. At least it was only a white tee-shirt. I usually manage to destroy my "favorite" shirt, or skirt, or whatever it happens to be. . .

Marcie said...

I did it today too. My wear every other day white shade snuck in with the reds. I tried to bleach it...it was too far gone even for bleach.

Sally said...

Love to see these mistakes..I make them often!

Amanda said...

Oops! At least you got a fun blog out of if!