Sunday, June 1, 2008

All Work and No Play?

No Way!! Saturdays are a special time in my book. I try to get all the chores, errands and house work done during the week so we can play hard! So maybe I do a bit of yard work once in a blue moon (love this cool Scott's mulch lawn seed)But as I worked I got a glimpse of our local rabbit. I saw three chasing each other at one point. So great, even if they come around to sniff at my 3 tomato plants and cilantro growing on the side of the house.Saturday's for the last three months mean: BASEBALL! Trey finally got the game ball. Good job bud!Rich was on call, so this day we grabbed some food in between games and had some fun at the little park by the pool.Brynn was a bit too brave for my liking when playing on the slide.Kaitlyn shows her sister how to properly go down.Matt found a Daisy for me. Love that kid!Her face says it all! I taught the boys how to play freeze tag. We had a blast chasing each other around. I didn't feel a day over 16. That's nice once in a while!Next up: Josh and Matt's t-ball gameKaitlyn stays hydrated And they both chat with the players.Matt's up nextHere he is on second base. He later scored.We got another victory under our belt. A parent presented Coach Jeremy with this cool poster of the team.Later that night, Josh built a double barrel shot gun. Usually Lego's and guns are Matt's territory.Matt peacefully slept as he waited for the tooth fairy to visit him. Complete with note tucked under his pillow.

Happy Saturday to all!

No comments: