Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Sight

Over the next five weeks, each Tuesday Tell All will focus on one of the five senses. Here are some of my favorite things in the world to look at.Salem Pond with Mt. Loafer in the distanceThe Salt Lake Temple SunsetsColorful fall leavesFireworksButterfliesWalking down Main Street in Disneyland and seeing Sleeping Beauty's castleThe world after a snow fallMy home (even more when it's clean inside and the yard is well groomed)Nature, especially flowers and mountains My kids dressed up for HalloweenMy Widow's Mite paintingSeeing the running of the Kentucky DerbyWatching waves crash onto the beachAny clock that shows I am on timeThe anticipation and thrill Christmas morning brings to childrenReading a good bookI love paintings and could spending hours in museums staring at each piece. (Chicago 2007)Wandering through museums (I visited the Smithsonian in Washington D.C. in 1988)The constelations- Orion is my favorite Rainbows
Family Trey's mischievious grin when he asks me to look up a new PS2 game online.Josh's look of determination after making a great play at first base.'Checkin' out' Matt's elaborate toy battles he builds every day.Kaitlyn and Brynn's beatuiful facesGetting glimpses of Rich's life at the hospitalA photograph of the two of us together

Life is BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

That is a beautiful post. I am still deciding whether or not to group my whole senses all together or do them one week at a time.

jamie said...

love the post. :) Orion is my favorite constellation as well. It was the only constant physical thing that I had to remind me of home, during my first month on the mission in South America. Amazing how much comfort that brought me. :)