Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Taste

One of the most enjoyable things to do in this world is eating delicious food. I am a huge fan of sweet things, salts snacks and everything in between. Here are a few of my favorite thing to taste.

Cafe Rio beef salad with black beans, extra salsa and creamy dressing. If I had to pick my final meal- this would be it!

Cold crisp sweet watermelon

Fresh corn on the cob

A juicy, ripe orange

Fresh salsa

Hawaiian shaved ice: Tiger's Blood or a vanilla/coconut mix

Jelly Bellys: watermelon, pear, buttered popcorn, coconut, Dr. Pepper, strawberry cheesecake

Frozen yogurt in a waffle cone

Debbie's homemade canned salsa with cheese

Chili's Quesadilla Explosion salad

Chili's con queso and chips

Strawberry shortcake

My mom's cake roll

A perfectly cooked steak

A grilled hot dog with just a hit of burned edges on a soft bun

A golden brown toasted marshmallow roasted over a fire

My mom's Thanksgiving stuffing

Grandma Nance's baked beans, tuna salad (with Fritos) and her Banana cream pie

Homemade wheat bread

Fresh steamed crab legs

Sweet potato souffle

Root beer floats

Frozen orange juice bars at Disneyland

Salty buttered popcorn

Swedish Fish

Red Vines

Snickers with Almonds

Kara's mint truffles

See's Nuts and Chews

Honey roasted peanuts

Cashews

Smoked Almonds

Wheat Thins

Carrots and pretzels

McDonald's hamburger

Graeter's pumpkin spice ice cream

Homemade caramels with pecans

Homemade Derby Pie

An egg white omelet filled with veggies and ham

French fries with salt dipped in McDonald's hot mustard or Wendy's honey mustard

Danene's Cauliflower cheese soup in a bread bowl

My mom's Boston clam chowder

7 layer bean dip

White bean chicken chili

Gabby Gourmet's Sour Cream Potatoes

S'mores Pop tarts

Fruity Pebbles

Debby's Sweet Chex Mix

Kentucky Fried Chicken mashed potatoes and gravy

The top frosting of a Hostess Cupcake

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Had a perfectly cooked steak tonight at Outback.

Didn't think anyone actually liked the buttered popcorn jelly bellys.

We could have a major feast as I completely agree with most of your list.

Ashlee said...

I love your list. We like similar things, especially KFC's mashed potatoes. When I got my tonsils out that's all I ate for two weeks. Heaven!

Ashlee said...

Oh and I love the buttered popcorn jelly bellies. If you take two of popcorn and add a caramel jelly belly. Perfect combo.