Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not a goodbye....

I hate giving someone a hug for possibly the last time. It tears your heart out. When people become so dear they are like your family, you should never have to say good bye. Thankfully our wonderful friends the Badgers are headed west to Utah, so it is certainly not our last time together. Sure, we had a little farewell feast on a late night Applebee's run on Tuesday, but we are meeting at Cafe Rio soon. Like in two weeks. I am counting down the days already!
Most of the gangPacked and ready to go.
We miss you already!!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Cute post. We will miss the Badgers too!

Jen said...

I remember saying good bye to you at church. I hated it. I knew I was sad, but then when I gave you a hug I lost it. So embarrassing of me. I probably embarrassed you more.

I'm glad they are going back to Utah so that you can meet up again. Such a perk really, all of these great friends that we meet through residency.

Kristi said...

Yes, alas, we know all to well what saying goodbye to our "family" friends is like....