Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Straight from their mouth....

The boys brought home proofs of their school pictures. As I studied each, Matt came up and told me he wanted to get his picture retaken. He didn't like his smile because it made him "look small and not so happy." He then glanced at Trey's picture and told me he should get a retake too. I asked him why? Matt looked up at me and said, "Mom, look at his smile, it's like totally creepin' me out!" I told him that Trey looked nice in the photo and Matt again said, "No way, it's still creepin' me out!"

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you wrote that down. It's so fun to hear what kids say, because they truly say what is on their minds.

Sarah said...

That's my Matt!!! It's Jeff again! I remember the days of getting school pictures and wishing that I could have another chance to smile a little better or not look so crazy! I never took advantage of retakes, and by the looks of some of my old school pictures, I should have!! I just got my school pictures back from the elementary school where I now work. It was fun to see me in the Faculty page. My smile made me look not so old too, but I guess I haven't been in elementary school for 13 years. But Sarah sometimes tells me that my smile is creepen' her out!! Love you.