Saturday, May 2, 2009

Soccer Star

Trey had one of the greatest soccer games of his life this morning. He was quick, aggressive and scored 4 goals.

Of course I was only there to see one of them, as I was bringing Josh and the girls over from Josh's baseball game. Rich dashed off with Trey and Matt while I waited behind for Josh to collect his post game soda and make a quick clothing change for the girls after they happily played in massive, muddy puddles at the ballpark.

Rich was off chasing a wild errant Brynn near the playground after I arrived, so I didn't know the score until the game was over.

In fact, I was not aware Trey played so expertly until another parent, who is also one of Matt's coaches, praised Trey's abilities and amounts of goals. I was just happy I got few decent photos of the shot I managed to see.
Way to go Trey. A soccer superstar in the making.... if we can get him to put down that darn Nintendo DS now and then and run around outside so he can keep up the good work!

No comments: