Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Party!

Yesterday, our nearly next door neighbors, the Kramers, threw a little girl birthday bash for their daughter Addison. They are in our ward and Laurel and I share carpool duties every other week. Their boys also do swim team, so we spend many summer days together at the neighborhood pool.

Addison turned three and had four other girls from the ward over for lots of princess fun. As I loaded the pictures today, I realized this was the first birthday party the girls had been invited too. Yes, they have tagged along to many events over the years, but this was the first time the party was really for them. They loved every second of it all!
They had lunchJumped on the tramp that was filled with balloons The birthday girlAte cupcakes
Made princess wandsCan you tell Brynn got really into it?Took care of baby dolls (I realize how much help I'm going to have once this little boy arrives....)
Played outside with their friendsAnd gave the Kramer's cat Monroe some serious loving. Brynn adores him!What a party!! Thanks Laurel for such a fun afternoon. Glad my girls did care they didn't have a big event for their third birthday. Maybe next year, I'll want to host a party. Maybe....

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Maybe I could fly out and host their birthday party......I know, I have issues - but I love planning kids' birthday parties.

The girls look darling as usual. Their hair is getting SO long. Maybe it's just because I recently cut Alice's...but I swear their hair has had a growth spurt.

I love Brynn's face with the wand....she's totally casting a charm of some sort.

Ashlee said...

you did get adorable pictures! It looks like a fun party.

Kristi said...

Ahhhh, little girls... Oh, and TAKE MARCIE UP ON IT. That would be a party like none other (assuming I'd be invited, that is...)