Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day 2009!
How can you not feel special when these handsome fellas created hand made gifts just for you!"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love."
-Mildred B. Vermont Rich let me sneak off alone for a few hours on Saturday to redeem some coupons and get great deals at the mall. I had not been shopping there since the beginning of February. Of course I hit Gymboree and found some new treasures my girls and even got a couple of things for this new baby boy. I am such a sucker for pink things and tiny baby clothes!
Kaitlyn was pleased her new dress had bits of purple- her favorite.
Miss Sunshine in her new yellow dress. Yellow is Brynn's favorite color.
The 'real' photo of what goes on in our house....Rich bought me roses and I bought these cute sandals online and told him 'Thank you!" for the gift when they arrived on Saturday.25 weeks!
Thanks to my family for making me feel so loved today and ALWAYS!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Wow, I realize how many kids you have when they are all surrounding you like that...what a great photo.

You look great pregnant and barely showing.

LOVE the sandals Rich....I mean you, picked out:)

I also picked out shoes for Mother's day. I had them held at the DSW by his office and then made him go buy them on his lunch. Makes it easy for everyone.

A few hours to yourself is the best Mother's Day present ever. I redeemed mine early on Thursday morning and met my mom at the mall for two hours. It was great.

Happy Mother's Day!

Kristi said...

Glad you got pampered on Mother's Day. Of all the mothers I know YOU DESERVE IT! I love your baby bump. Somehow you still manage to look like a supermodel through it all. My favorite is when you slip into your size 6 jeans two weeks after giving birth. And that was with twins. I'll give it one week this time around. Now where's my ice cream....