Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sugar & Spice

My two insepearable bundles of pink and glitter and tulle and ribbons and giggles and smiles and kisses and hugs and dolls and bags and heels and Barbies and princesses and make-up and curls and songs and twirls and bits of heaven.
My favorite part about these photos is that they were not planned. I was sitting on the grass near the deck watching my two silly daughters while they chased and played and twirled and jumped and this is how they ended after they both went down the slide. Then they gave me gorgeous smiles as I clicked away. Perfect.Sugar and spice and everything nice
That's what little girls are made of.
(Sugar= Kaitlyn, Spice= Brynn)
Love you my sweet angels!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Those pictures could not be any cuter. Such happy, beautiful little girls.

Jen said...

I'm so glad everything is looking up Cheryl. Your girls get cuter and cuter ever time I see them. Congrats on baby boy! How exciting. I loved Matt's intro of his baby brother to his uncle. What a hilarious boy he is. I will keep you in my prayers and I am so happy you are feeling better. Miss ya!

Heather Woolley said...

I LOOOOOVE these pictures! I need a copy of them for myself!