Friday, March 27, 2009

Little Wonders

There are times when the mailman drops off an unexpected package and after opening it you wonder, how did I get to lucky to have such amazing, thoughtful and generous friends?!

When you are down on a couch, having your mother or mother-in-law step in to take your place, it's the little pick me ups that help you see the big picture of all the love, support and people pulling for you and praying for you. It is at that time when you see how loved you truly are.

So, to my dear friends Marcie and Sally that sent such lovely packages, thank you. We gobbled up the treats, smeared and (the girls) ate the chap stick, I flew through the book and appreciated your cards. You are both amazing!

And to those that sent notes, wrote emails, posted comments, called me or my family in Utah- Thank you! I am in your debt. And plan on returning the favors when I see someone in need because I know it can make all the difference in the world.March Madness package
Handmade bagsand blankets and babies and treatsAnd thrilled little girls!!!

No comments: