Saturday, March 28, 2009

Budding Artists

The outside of my fridge is never empty. It is covered from top to bottom, side to side, with priceless works of art. Each created by hand by my three talented boys. I have always had a passion for fine art, so you might have guessed, I could search the world over and not find more lovely pieces to hang and look at every day. The only bad part is taking them down, but luckily I have something I love just as much to replace it with.

After their display, they are carefully taken to the storage container under the boys' bunk bed to be saved forever. I often find one, or two or three boys sitting on the floor with a massive pile of special papers surrounding them. They too see their value, even now.

Here is a showing of a few of their latest projects.

Josh MattJosh and MattSelf portraits: MattJoshTreyTreyMattJoshMattMatt and JoshMissing Gingerbread Men: Josh and Matt
Family Members mailed in postcards to their classes describing where their missing men were seenMatt and JoshOral Health Month: February JoshMattJoshJoshMatt

No comments: