Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow Day #3

A light dusting of snow fell last night. And they canceled school this morning. Really?

Really?

School Board Wimps.

When you they going to learn that snow does NOT equal a day off from life?

Not this year it seems.

P.S. A larger snow storm with a possibility of ice is set to arrive tonight. Wonder what I'll do with my kids when they are home tomorrow too?

I've got my fingers crossed the weatherman is wrong.

Dead wrong.

Guess my chances are 50/50.

Except school closures seem to be about 100% around here with the thought of snow.

We'll just see in the morning.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

amen!

Sally said...

After seeing your forecast this morning on the Today Show, I'm guessing you have a WEEK with your boys home. So head to Redbox and get yourself some snacks! Good Luck!

Kristi said...

At least now we have some LEGITIMATE school closings right? I'm glad the dentist's office went smoothly this morning. Too bad you couldn't take some of those "knock her out" drugs home!