Sunday, January 4, 2009

Home

Oh, there's no place like
Home for the holidays
'Cause no matter how far away you roam
When you pine for the sunshine
Of a friendly face

For the holidays, you can't beat
Home, sweet home.

Oh there's no place like home
For the holidays,
'cause no matter
How far away you roam
If you want to be happy in a million ways
For the holidays, you can't beat
Home, sweet home.

My home: Salem, UtahBrynn's footprints in the snow across my parent's front yard. Mt. LoaferTimpanogos shrouded in cloudsRich's home: Provo, UtahWe loved the winter wonderland we found when we arrived.Maple Mountain. I loved how everything was a soft baby blue- the sky, the mountains and the snow.Timpanogos
The Provo TempleUtah Valley: ProvoA Pond Town ChristmasSalem, Utah

There certainly is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!! We loved every minute and miss everyone already.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Welcome back!

What a great idea to take photos of "Grandma and Grandpa's" houses as they look when you come home for Christmas. I need to do that as a record for my kids.

I hope your Christmas break was wonderful. Can't wait to get details....I missed you.

Kristi said...

Wow. Beautiful. Maybe I'll just have to move myself out to Salem? It makes me excited to go back. It's been awhile since we've seen snow like that.

Ashlee said...

Ok, now I'm jealous. There's nothing a like a Utah Christmas! I really missed the snow this year. It looked beautiful. I'm glad you're back in K-tuck. You were missed.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like the beauty of Utah. Love it!
Thanks for the jam and family picture! Glad you're back!

Jen said...

Thanks for the pictures. I felt home just looking at them. Oh how I miss the beautiful mountains.