Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jackson Family Party

On December 26th, we drove out to Lehi for the extended Jackson family Christmas party. We loved seeing all of Rich's dad's wonderful siblings, spouses, cousins and their little ones. It was quite the crew. They had 30 Papa John's pizza so my boys were in heaven. We loved seeing Grandma Jackson. She is living in Provo at the nicest assisted living center I have ever seen. We visited her there in July and it is fabulous. She looked great and we appreciate her phone calls we get from her when we are in Lexington. Rich's dad is a twin and she loves the fact that I have twins as well.
This photo is only missing Uncle Bob and his wife Sue. Bob is Rich's dad's identical twin brother. I am lucky to belong to such an amazing group of people. I married well!

No comments: