Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A very good day....

I always try to cherish and enjoy every day of my life, but today was especially memorable. Why? Well, I got to spend today with this silly girl.I got to play Barbies with this beauty.I got to climb into the parked van and pretend that this cutie was my chauffeur.I found pretty princesses in every nook and cranny of the house.Because this lovely lady adores them.Matt's backpack was mighty full of books from the book order. I got to read those books to these handsome fellows.And tonight I got to enjoy a delicious dinner I didn't cook with these dashing young men because we were celebrating. You see there was a single reason that all the above things seemed even sweeter than usual today.All because of this. I had the privilege of opening Rich's board exam letter this morning and be the first to read PASSED. A cause for celebration indeed. Years and years of preparation. Hard work, prayers, faith and more hard work helped this day be thrilling and priceless for Rich and our entire family. One board exam down, two to go before residency is complete. Congrats Rich. We all knew you could do it. We love you!!

Yup, today was a day I wouldn't mind repeating.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jackson Family!!!! There are only very few other moments that are better than finding out all the time and money that you just invested in for years isn't wasted because of a test.

I will ALWAYS remember the day we found out Rusty passed his Bar exam. AHHHHHHHHHH what a relief.

It looks like a fun celebration.

Marcie said...

Congratulations!....so glad you had such a wonderful reason to celebrate!