Thursday, October 23, 2008

Author

Once again, I have a 'secret' worth telling. Yes, Rich will not be pleased, but hey, this blog is private and I know everyone who reads it, so I don't mind sharing this news with our family and friends, even if Rich would have rather just kept it to parents only. A few months ago Rich was approached by one of Trey's teammates father, Gill Dunn, about writing an article for his medical magazine M.D. News. It is a national magazine that publishes regional editions. Gill is the publisher of the Kentucky Edition. Their July 2008 issue was to be about the field of Radiology. Under the Physician's Viewpoint section, Rich wrote about his experiences as a radiology resident at the University of Kentucky. Rich's Department Chair Dr. Elizabeth Oates got involved and was very pleased to have so much information about their program printed in a widely read publication.
His name and article title was on the cover.My favorite part was this handsome photo of Rich. Great work babe. I love you!

7 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations Rich. That is so cool. You look so smart and important. I think it's awesome and I'm glad Cheryl shared.

Sally said...

What an amazing accomplishment! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Rich is the Man! Very cool!

Marcie said...

Great photo, too!

angela said...

That is AWESOME!!

Kristi said...

Holy CRUD! Can you please get me an autographed copy?!?!?! Oh, and one for Todd too....

Julie and Matt said...

Can I have an autographed copy too? I feel like I know a celebrity. That's awesome for Rich..He looks very official in the picture.