Monday, October 6, 2008

It's Time....


For goBlinS, gHosTs and ghOUuLs. For faNgs and FroGs. For cArVing and caNdLes. For cobWEbs and CanDY. For hAuntS and haTs. For HowLs and owLs. For wiTChes and sTitchEs. For BroOms that zOOm. For mUMMies and yuMmIEs. For pUmKiNs and PaRtiEs. For ScarY and FaIrIes. For OraNGe and bLacK. For BaTS and cATs. For SpiDers and sHRieks. For TrIckS and tReAts. For lots of SwEetTs.

It's time for HALLOWEEN!!!!!I am one VERY HAPPY girl. (The above Eddie Walker ghost/grave is my newest acquirement this season from eBay. I Love, Love, Love it!!)

4 comments:

Marcie said...

You have such an amazing collection. I love the spell book with candy in it.

If I remember correctly Brynn found herself quite a stash of chocolate in that baby last year.

Jealous of the pottery barn advent. I am determined to get the Thanksgiving one this year.

Tiffany said...

One comment: You are out of control! And I wish I could be there to see it in person! I had never seen Halloween decorating until I saw your home. And how much time did it take you to put the words in black and orange! Fun effect! Missing you!

Jen said...

This is one of the reasons I love you; you are fun and get into Halloween, my favorite. I can't wait until I can afford to buy some more decorations! So fun Cheryl!

Melissa {polkadot chair} said...

I couldn't resist and got mine out about the 29th... The kids were bugging me about it big time.
I love your collections..your house looks awesome!