Monday, October 6, 2008

Published!

Rich DOES NOT like for me to brag about him. And even though he completely told me not to write about this, I did not agree to his demands. Yes, he wouldn't go along with me taking photos. So I hid in the computer room to get this shot. The lengths I have to go to share. So sorry Sweetie, but it's my blog so I have the right to post whatever I want. And I wanted to share this.A few days ago Rich brought home this magazine from the hospital. It's not what I would call 'light reading.' Dr. Oats, the department chair, had found Rich and had proudly given him his own copy. Why? Rich just happened to have written and submitted an article that was published. It's not everyday that you see your husband's name in print!
While I don't quite understand all you wrote about, it was a great article. Really. I love you!

5 comments:

Marcie said...

That is so great. LOL about the secret photo from the office. I would totally do something like that :)

It is awesome to be published and even more awesome that only like .0001 percent of the population is smart enough to understand what you wrote.

Congrats!

Jenny said...

Thank you for publishing this little bit about Rich being published! I had no idea... and of course, you are right, Rich would never tell anyone on his own.

Congratulations Bro!

Tiffany said...

Way to go Rich! That's got to be a fun feeling to see your name in print like that. During Josh's Fanton and Seligson days he had articles published but we don't have any of them. This makes me feel kind of bad.

You should proudly display it -- so glad you shared it Cheryl!

Jen said...

Great job Rich. It is an accomplishment and something to be proud of. I agree with your friend Marcie, I'm sure I wouldn't understand a word, but all of you doctors will. Good job Rich!

Heather Woolley said...

Wow! That's awesome! I loved seeing that. Thanks. I know he'd never mention it or put up with posing for a picture, so thank you for letting the rest of us see it! You are wonderfully sneaky Cheryl. We know how doesn't like attention. How do you handle celebrating his birthday, which I know is on Thursday! How do you ever get him to sit down and actually open his gifts?! Congrats, Rich! We are so proud of you!