Saturday, October 11, 2008

Straight from their mouth....

While I was at the computer typing Josh came and sat next to me and asked me when we were going to 'Mac-A-Rama.' again. Since I was in mid-thought I didn't quite process his question. "What?" I asked. Josh said it slower this time, putting emphasis on each syllable. "MAC-A-RAMA." His perfect diction still didn't help to clue me in. Utterly confused I said, "What are you taking about?" "Mom, you know that place Grandpa loves and I can get all the food I like."

Mystery solved. Mac or Chuck it's all the same to him: good food and LOTS of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My niece was playing at her friends home when she was asked this question by the father. "Halle, we just got back from the Happiest Place on Earth. Where do you think we went?" She thought for a moment and replied, "You went to Wal-mart?!"

A girl after my own heart.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

And where would my Happiest Place on Earth Be? Duh.... for sure COSTCO!!

What is it with Chuck A Rama? My parents always make us go there. Yes, the kids love it, but all I can think of is the hordes of overweight people letting their body juices somehow slip into the buffet. Kinda freaks me out....

Sarah said...

Too cute! Two great places... Chuck-A-Rama and Wal-Mart!