Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

Our ward's annual Trunk-or-Treat was this past Saturday night. This is such a great idea. I love that we can all dress up again and spend the night with our friends from church. Plus it's such an easy an convenient way to get goodies, unlike all the walking required on the big night. That is fine when you are older, but little feet need less area to cover.Kaitlyn was unsure of a few of the spooky costume and cars.Matt had a new added accessory- a cool pirate sword.Rich dressed up as.... a doctor. No joke. He changed his clothes into scrubs. I thought it was funny. I seriously LOVE her wings.Our sweet Bishop and his wife. They should have won for best costume.Though there were so many great ones everywhere I looked. She reminded me of the Anne Geddes photos.This was such a cute idea for twins.I thought this was darling (though going to the bathroom would be near impossible.....)Great minds think alike. Ashlee and and I dressed up as cats.And these two fellas really looked the part! Just kidding, they are the Elders assigned to our ward. I just love missionaries. I had to take a photo in honor of my little brother Kurt.Can you blame her for smiling? Quite the haul. Hard to believe we are going out to get more on Halloween!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

This is the first year our ward has decided not to do a Trunk or Treat. They really are fun. Again I can not get over how darling your girls look in their costumes.

Loved the other costumes you took pictures of as well. You are so good at documenting everything.

I know.......I was disappointed in myself for the lack of pictures with Kristi thing as well. Seriously, how can I consider myself a true blogger......:)

Sally said...

The "Best Costume" award goes to Matt...loved his! Super impressed with your Bishop/wife- awesome!

Sarah said...

Your kid's costumes are amazing! And they're so lucky to have a mom who dresses up along with them. You know, one of the first things I learned about you was how much you LOVE Halloween!!