Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday to my best friend. My favorite person in the whole world. The man who changed my life for the better when he walked through my door 12 1/2 years ago. Who works and never complains. Who finds true joy in his wife and children. Who is honest and trustworthy. Who has the kindest heart. Who never speaks ill of people. Who is positive and upbeat. Who can recall any sports fact at any moment. Who loves and honors his parents. Who is brilliant at physics. Who pitches in and does laundry, bath kids and mop the floor. Who has hobbies that only include things he can do with his children. Who has a remarkable way to relate to people. Who is handsome in a suit or scrubs. Who sends me flowers. Who gives me sweet hugs and kisses. Who gave me my five beautiful babies.

I LOVE YOU. From the top of my head, to the tips of my toes. And everywhere in between.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Seriously the sweetest husband post I've ever read.

That last line should be made into a plaque.