Monday, May 19, 2008

Veterans Park Elementary

The school year is coming to a close. The yearbooks are out, the homework is complete and there are only seven more days of school. Amazing. I think this was the fastest year of school ever. I know time didn't pass this quickly when I was young.MATT
JOSH
TREY

The craziest part is when I look at our summer schedule I know that swimming, baseball and our trip to Utah for Brad and Jana's wedding will be here and over before we know it. Seriously, how do I slow down time? Oh, well. We'll just enjoy every day as they come.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So true! It almost feels like summer is already over when I think about it. Our summer won't be crazy like yours going here and there, but it will go fast. And where in the world did this past year go? Even if we can't stop time I sure wish there was a "slow" button.

Marcie said...

I didn't know you had the boys in different Kindergarten class. Do they like having their own classes?

Summer sure is busy, but at least it is different busy. I will (we still have 3 weeks left) be happy to not be driving to Orem every day.