Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday to Rich's Mom (aka Grandma Blackhair). You are beautiful woman from the inside out. You are always so positive, caring, loving, funny and joy to be with. And you stay up as late as me. That's hard to do! And really how many mother-in-laws would spend weeks helping you in Kentucky when you were on bed rest and then leave your own daughter and her newborn to come and help care for our baby girls. You have helped me through 2 sets of twins, have shown me love from the moment I met you and I'm proud and honored to call you mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I agree. I do not know Grandma Black Hair :) as well as you, but each interaction I have had with her, I have been thoroughly impressed....and she is GORGEOUS too! No wonder Rich turned out so well!