Monday, May 12, 2008

It's all about FASHION!

Fashion should always be fun, at least that is the motto my girls live by.... But what is the happiest part? Is it the shoes?Or the hair?I mean "piggies" as we call them are quite enjoyable.But maybe it's about the tease. Nothing makes you feel better about yourself than some seriously huge hair.Or maybe it's all about the accessories.Belts do accentuate a tiny waist, especially if they are UNDER your shirt and your shirt is OVER your pants. Nice.I'd say it's about how the entire outfit comes together as a whole. And this one might take the cake.

Thanks girls for keeping me smiling all day long!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness. Your girls are too darling for words. They definitely get their fashion sense from their mother... :)

Amanda said...

Please don't tell me all of those pictures were taken in one day? Either way, I'm seeing the fun I have to look forward to in having a girl. It's a good thing she has a ton of hand-me-downs.

Your girls are darling.

Jen said...

So sweet Cheryl. I am so glad for the blog so that I don't have to completely miss them growing up. Thanks for sharing!

Heather Woolley said...

This post could be a little book that brightens people's day. I loved it. So cute. It really reminded me of The Blue Day Book that my mom gave me some time ago. It was too cute.

Sally said...

These pictures are priceless! Darling girly girls!

traci said...

I can't believe they even know how to dress so beautifully at such a young age. It is definitely a talent and one that will take them far. I am so glad you have all these beautiful outfits recorded so that someday you can show their future husbands, boyfriend, or children just how lovely and creative they were as children!

Sarah said...

Love those pictures! Life is such a fashion show!