Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fourteen

I've been Mrs. Richard T. Jackson for 14 magical years.  Rich was sweet and sent roses.  We talked throughout the day on the phone.  I love him even more now than I could have imagined back then.  Through life's ups and downs, he's my ever present rock.  He's a calming influence when I get crazy.  He knows what to say and when I need to hear it.  He's my very best friend.  He's an amazing husband and father.  He's the best example I could ever give our children.  I am lucky to be his.  Thanks for 14 years of happiness together.  I love you Rich!
The rain canceled Josh's baseball game, so we had dinner at the famous Cincinnati Pizzeria La Rosa's.  It was on my places to eat before we move list.  The BBQ chicken pizza was fabulous and it just happened to be family night where the kids could get all you can eat spaghetti, a drink and apple slices for 99 cents!   Fed everyone for under $30 and we had a waiter.  Score!


1 comment:

Marcie said...

Happy Anniversary!

BTW Alice has Kaitlyn's exact outfit.....love it.