Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cincy Zoo


Zach is OBSESSED with animals.  I knew a trip to the zoo was needed.  After dance class on Friday morning we packed up some snacks, rain gear and camera and trekked down past the hospital to the zoo.  I love this place.  It's gorgeous.  The animals didn't disappoint.  Zach was thrilled and nearly hyperventilated with each new creature.  We totally splurged and fed the giraffes, road the train and bought nectar for the Lorikeets.  The girls knew they were spoiled.  I couldn't get enough of the breathtaking tulips.  They alone were worth the effort of the trip downtown.
















2 comments:

Sally said...

Take full advantage of the zoo's out there. I think they are totally weak out west!

Marcie said...

I would have thought you were at the Tulip festival here. Amazing colors in those flowers.

Ditto on the zoo thing. Pathetic here in every way.