Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chuck-E-Cheese's

No trip to Utah, or birthday celebration, would be complete without a visit to see Chuck.  We met my Mom and Dad in Orem.  Greg came down from SLC with his big boys and Kurt and Pearl joined us as well.  We all have a love for this place, except my Big Fella.  Rich was a trooper.  We got a whopping 420 tokens (yes, you read that correctly) and spent a record 3 1/2 hours.  Rich gets a star for Father of the Year.  This was our final party in a three day extravaganza for Brynn and Kaitlyn's birthday.  They certainly felt loved.







2 comments:

Marcie said...

My kids have only been here once for a cousins birthday party. Not on purpose, we just aren't close to one.

But EVERY time Alice and I drive past South Towne Mall she asks why we haven't gone again. I need to just do it one day, she would be ecstatic.

I can't believe how many tokens you had....what a party!

Jana said...

Yeah Rich, what a trooper.
I can believe that you had over 400tokens. Only because we have been with you guys twice and the kiddos go through tokens like crazy, and some of the adults too.
I don't know if I ever loved Chuck-E-Cheese until I went with the Nance family.