Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

Soccer game #1: Trey

Christ's Church

11:30 AMBaseball game: Josh

Veterans Park

Batting Cages: 10:30 AM

Game Vs D-backs: 11:30 AM Soccer game #2: Matt

Christ's Church

12:30 PM

Rich: Raleigh, North Carolina

Brynn, Kaitlyn and Zach: Mom's constant companions

Me: Needing a clone to get to all the places I need to be at the same time.


Grateful today for:

Six beautiful children I can support, love and watch them grow

A car that can zip me around town and then back again

Beautiful weather

My camera- to prove to the various players I did see them play

My cell phone- so I can give Rich play by play of the games while he's away

Happy girls that don't mind spending much of their Saturdays at their brother's activities

A perfect, content, happy baby

My life.

No comments: