Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Best

Rich is amazing. Everyday I realize this. I appreciate it. I thank my Heavenly Father for him and bringing him into my life. I really did find the best person for me. Rich is incredible. He's hard working. He's honest. He's sweet. He's handsome. He's kind. He's smart. He's humble. He's an amazing father. He's my best friend.

It's been my pleasure for knowing him for nearly 14 years and I love that our 13th wedding anniversary is next week, because every day with him makes me a better person.

Just today he:

Mopped the kitchen floor on his hands and knees while I was up getting the girls and Zach ready for bed.

Took Josh down the the batting cages for a hour to work on his swing for his game tomorrow.

Thanked me for dinner (fancy spaghetti!).

Prayed for me and asked Heavenly Father to give me patience (which I totally need right now trying to get this house ready to sell!).

Let me drag him around the house when he got home from work so I could show him all the things I did today (packed eight boxes and cleaned out two closets).

Read the scriptures out loud to the boys after he tucked them in bed.

Cuddles and snuggles and plays with Zach.

Went to each child individually and asked them how they day was.

Tells the girls how beautiful and sweet they are, over and over again.

Came down to check on me while I was down feeding Zach and then took the sleeping baby and put him to bed so I could get backpacks ready.

Called me twice from the hospital just to see how my day was going.

He drove the boys to school so I could feed the baby.

Studies and studies and studies for this extremely hard exam and never complains.

Always reads his scriptures before going to bed.

Reminds the boys to say their morning prayers and asks them to help me more.

He is simply the BEST!!

I love you Rich.

Thanks for being the very best example for me and the kids. It makes all the difference to us and helps us bring out our best selves too.

No comments: