Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
I have turned the girls into me. Today they would not rest until the house was decorated and "Frank" (aka the blown up Frankenstein) was in his rightful spot on the porch. We sang Halloween Carols in the car as we drove to the mall to buy pumpkin soap and Halloween shirts.

No wonder Brynn was utterly confused tonight to why she couldn't get dressed up and get candy once it was dark. Gotta love them.

It's my FAVORITE time of the year and we are going to enjoy every last second until I have to tearfully take it down on November 1st.

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Ours is up too! My kids would DIE to see all of your fun things. I have a handful of just Halloween things, but most of mine is fall that stays up through Thanksgiving as well. I just love fall!

Marcie said...

p.s. I forwarded your comment on to Sally. I have been sending her angry e-mails for months about the inability to comment thing...makes me crazy!

Jen said...

Oct. 1st turns into Halloween at the Gladwell house as well, as you know. It is such a fun-cozy time of year. Happy Halloween Cheryl!!