Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Girl

Everyone who knows me well understands my deep love for Halloween. I know this by the random emails, cards and phone calls from friends that wish me well during 'the spookiest time of the year'. And I love that they remember.This afternoon the FedEx truck stopped at our house bearing gifts from Arizona. Thank you Heather! I couldn't have picked a more perfect card or plaque if I tried because you are right, this Salem girl does need to accessorize and decorate as much as possible!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Insanely perfect. Love that picture at the top as well.

Heather Woolley said...

So glad you got it Cheryl! Glad you like it too. Can't wait to see you all at Christmastime.

Jen said...

Lucky you!

And BTW could you be any more amazing Cheryl?! Please don't ever shut down your blog. You are my motivation to be better!! :-)